In February and March, there are a plethora of fun, interesting, Do It Yourself (DIY) kinds of events to sign up for that don't have a thing to do with wine.
Here is a brief list:
- DIY Bike Tours from Wine Country Bikes. $39 pp for Trek Hybrids.
- Dry Creek Peach Wreath Making (from leftover peach branches)
- Soapbox Series at Francis Ford Coppola Winery. Guest speakers every Friday, stumping about their passion (craft brewing, local fisheries, astronomy, etc.).
- Cheesemaking Workshop (two-day) at Relish Culinary.
- Crochet a Windowpane Scarf at Purls of Joy, $15, call to sign up. 707.433.5697.
- Make Kumbucha, Water Kefir & Lacto-Fermented Sodas at Healdsburg Shed. $50
- Wild Mushroom Foray at Relish Culinary
- Healing Through Nature at Dragonfly Floral, $195
- Garden to Glass Cocktails at H2 Hotel. $50
- Jazz on the Menu to benefit the music program at Healdsburg Schools.
- Interactive Greek Cooking Class at Taverna Sofia - How to Make Baklava. $120
- Chamber Music at Healdsburg Shed, $25.
- Beauty of Blossoming Branches, a how-to on forcing flowering branches. Dragonfly Floral, $95.*
If you book a full-priced room with us, we will apply up to a $50 credit, for any of these classes.
There are, of course, many wine-related fun activities, food pairings, wine blendings, barrel tastings, wine cave tours. So, get out that creative or energetic hat, and come on up to Healdsburg. We still have plenty of rooms.